Share This Article
Our intestines are made of cells and organs. These organs are what makes us us and gives us our unique personality. But our intestines are also the portal of entry for our waste and toxins. Therefore, when you take in waste, you are subjecting your intestines to toxins as well.
The toxin in question in this case is the toxin from eating chocolate. Chocolate contains toxins like BPA, phthalates, and other chemicals that can, quite often, be deadly. When we eat chocolate, we are sending our intestines into the portal of entry of these toxins. If you eat chocolate regularly, it’s probably safe to say that you are also eating toxins.
Chocolate is also one of the few foods that contains an ingredient that is known to cause cancer and other ailments. The reason chocolate has been so controversial is because of the amount of sugar in it. For the average person, it is safe to say that eating chocolate will cause serious damage to your liver. However, for people who only eat a small amount of chocolate per day, the damage may be minimized.
The problem is that chocolate contains the toxin called BDE-99. BDE-99 is the compound that’s been found in smoke and diesel fuel and is believed to cause a number of health issues. Some people have even suggested that eating chocolate can cause a person to gain fat as a result.
Well, that’s just the first of many problems that come with consuming a large amount of chocolate. It’s likely to make you fat, so that’s not the only reason to stop. BDE-99 can also cause a number of problems with the liver, including an enlarged spleen, kidney problems, and an increase in abnormal liver cells resulting in damage.
The problems caused by BDE-99 or BDE-209 are not new. Even with modern anti-cobalt therapy, many people in the U.S. are still affected by the effects of these substances. According to the FDA, BDE-209 is the most dangerous of these because it is the most potent of the three, so it is the one that is most likely to cause cancer. As you can imagine, this doesn’t help our cause.
BDE-99 is banned in the U.S., but the effects of BDE-209 are still with us. I know this because I have a lot of family and friends with BDE-209’s. The effects of BDE-209 are like toxic lead: they can cause liver, kidney, and nervous system problems.
Even more dangerous is BDE-138, which is more likely to cause serious birth defects. In addition to these dangers, BDE-138 has been linked to cancer and an increased risk of liver damage.
I’ve seen a lot of articles about BDE-99, but I never understood why anyone would want to risk their health by eating a tainted food product. It’s a toxic chemical, but I’ve never heard anyone make the argument that eating tainted food is dangerous. My suspicion is that I’m not the only person to see this as an important issue. The same people who are concerned about BDE-99 are also concerned about BDE-138.